The Foster Company USA’s Project Management Team travels to existing sites where the purchase of used or overhauled machinery is involved, personally managing and supervising the entire decommissioning process. The equipment is then shipped to the end project’s site by Foster’s Logistics Team, where the Foster’s Project Management Team continues to manage the installation and commissioning process.
The Foster Company USA’s Power Plant decommissioning services include:
- Onsite inspections
- Disassembly and crating
- Loading supervision for the shipment
Commissioning of Power Generation Equipment is a crucial aspect of any Power Generation project. To bring the end project to fruition in a timely, cost effective manner, The Foster Company USA’s Senior Power Generation Engineers draw upon the numerous worldwide commissioning project experiences they have conducted over the last forty year
The Foster Company USA’s Senior Power Generation Engineers work in conjunction with the end project to ensure that the end project’s needs are met in a timely, cost-effective manner.
The Foster Company USA's Power Plant commissioning services include:
- Gas and steam turbine path analysis for reliability, risk analysis, re-rates and efficiency impacts
- Projected life assessments on all turbomachinery equipment, which allows a company to reliably extend the time between outages
- Borescope inspections, including measuring of defect size
- Complete failure analysis, including mechanical testing and assessment of failed components
- Complete inspection and recommendations on repairs and services
- Complete Harmonic Evaluation capability for per rev buckets for both constant and variable speed machines